Snapchat/IG Takeover

Hey Friends!

I'm sorry I'm so late on this blog! I was waiting to get the Dance X showing photos so I could post them but I still don't them yet... 

So back on the grind, I just had a cell take home exam and I have a physics and psych exam next week. Starting to get back into the midterm/exam season. The past week has been really busy also getting my Journal Club on track. Journal Club is a project you do in most upper level bio and chem classes where you read a paper on a topic that relates to what you're learning in class and then you present and essentially teach the class on your topic. 

This past weekend was the dance showing! It was really great, we get to see the other pieces and what they've been working on. We get feedback on our piece and it's just a fun time to be around everyone in the dances that we normally don't see. -- Speaking of....

This next Monday I will be doing a Snapchat and Instagram takeover so be sure to check it out! 

I'll be taking you through my very busy Monday, all my classes and then work at College Outdoors. 

...annddd later in the semester I'll be doing a takeover again but I'm going to make it on a Dance X performance day!!! (Probably Friday December 7th)
I've done this the last two years and I always try to get a BTS of Dance X.

This was a BTS of Dance Y in 2016

Make sure you don't miss it!


Snapchat: lclarkpioneers

IG:  lewisandclarkcollege

If you also want to see some LC pics or more Dance X pics check out my instagram too! 

IG: @kmjys97  https://www.instagram.com/kmjys97/

And as always, you can reach me at ksaylor@lclark.edu