Snow and Stress

Hey friends,

SNOW!
We got more snow Last week we had delayed starts on Monday and Wednesday - I actually went an entire week between having classes (I had class one Friday, but then was off until the next Friday). As nice as that was, all of my classes are now behind and we're in crunch time with exams. The weather gods didn't care though because we had more snow on this Wednesday and Friday! The snow didn't accumulate until Friday night though, so we didn't miss any more classes.

Like I said, we're also in between having exams and everything. My classes are really spread out and so now I'm just on this weird cycle where I have an exam every week pretty much - and by the time I have the first exam in my last class, I'm about to have the second exam in my first class. So it's been a lot of round the clock studying for me.

I've also been dealing with trying to sort out my future post grad plans. As of today I'm 61 days away from graduation - which, frankly is insane. I've been applying to jobs on LinkedIn, but it's nearly impossible to figure out housing plans while I'm not in the city that I'm looking in...

.... butttt.... I'm also 4 days away from flying to Utah for ACDA (dance conference!!!) So post grad stress can wait - But I'm also on a deadline to get homework and studying done so this will be a short post! Sorry friends.

Cheers,
Kate