Coast

This last weekend proved to be busy and stressful, but in a good way. Friday evening I left south campus with eleven other people to drive two and a half hours to the coast. We spent the weekend doing yoga, sleeping in yurts, and doing a little hiking. Shameless plug: COLLEGE OUTDOORS IS GREAT. Y'all should do it if and when you come to LC, because they have so many different trips and they all are awesome and you get to do things like sleep in yurts.
Our yurt. It was like a hobbit house!
Coast!
It was really rainy (my backpack is still wet), but it was fun. The only reason that it was stressful was because I had a rough draft of a paper due today, and I have a bio midterm on Wednesday. The work loads are going up in all of my classes, and I am hopefully going to go to my first forensics tournament next weekend (also my birthday!). My schedule is busy, but I'm managing.
This week is coming out week at LC, so there are events every night. Tonight I went to an a capella concert, which was amazing. My friend Tess is in one of the groups and had a solo, so it was really fun to see her. There are halloween themed events happening later this week, and tomorrow kids are trick or treating in the dorm.
I'm still working on planning my next four years, and I have a couple of people I have to talk to soon. The joys of planning!
As always, feel free to email me with any questions, or if you just want to talk! rekidder@lclark.edu.

-Rebecca