Almost Done!

Well, it's that time of year again.  I can no longer deny it: finals are here.

Luckily for me, there is enough going on around campus to keep me away from the books just long enough to stay sane.  For example, I spent this evening in Pamplin watching the men and women's basketball games.  If you're going to be on campus during the winter sports season, I highly recommend  trying to catch a game.  The Women are ranked #6 in the country, and are super exciting to watch.  The men are really competitive, too.

Tonight was great because both teams won.  The Women probably could have played with one arm tied behind their backs, and still won.  The other team wasn't even bad, that's just how good these girls are.  The Men's game was much closer, but was really fun to watch.

There's a bunch of other stuff going on during the next few weeks as the semester winds down.  SAAC is putting on the annual dodgeball tournament, there are some pretty interesting speakers coming to campus that I'm going to check out, and, although it's kinda weird to already be thinking about it, I'm super excited for finals brunch (tons of food, people, and karaoke in the Bon on the last Sunday of the semester).

Anyway, sorry about how short this blog is, but I have to run.  Lots of studying to do, and not much time to do it!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at hhigger@lclark.edu