Easier Week

This week was relatively easy for me, thankfully! I just had the usual homework assignments for my classes. That meant that I was able to have a bit more down-time to  relax and enjoy my week. It was very peaceful, especially since this week we are starting spring ball for football which will help me become more focused on school. I tend to better in school whenever I am constantly busy, since I have to stay on top of everything. Thankfully, our practices are in the mornings, which I prefer since I like to get up early and start my day.


Since I had a bit more free time this week, I was able to go out with my friends Anthony and Cale to play intramural soccer that the school hosts during the week. Even though they already had a team, they let me join in and play for them. Even though I never really played soccer except  when I was 6 and 7 years old, it was really enjoyable. to get out there and run around. Thankfully Cale and Anthony were nice enough to let me play on their team, and it was a lot of fun even though we lost. I actually was able to play decently and not suck too much. I played with their team on Thursday and Sunday. On Friday Cale, my friend Mikey who attended Lewis & Clark last year, and I all went up Mt. Hood to go snowboarding, which was relaxing. It is always exciting to go up the mountain to snowboard, even though the snow isn’t the best right now since it has been only raining up there the past few days. That made it really clear for us on Friday, because hardly anyone was there and we didn’t have to wait in line at all to get on the lift. Hopefully though, this week we should get a lot of snow. The temperature has really dropped in the past few days, and it has been raining here in Portland all week, which should mean snow on the mountain.

Other than that, it has been the usual stuff. I am already preparing for my next round of tests, which are right before spring break. I am really looking forward to going home for spring break and taking a week off of school to relax and gather myself before the final month of school. So for now, it’s back to studying. Until next week…!

-Remington
Intramural soccer out on the field here at L&C. 

Mikey riding the lift behind me.

Cale trying to hit a jump.