Back to School

It has been quite a few busy weeks since being back here on campus after a great break. It has already been a lot of work for classes. I definitely needed to be home over the holidays and spending time with family. The best part was not having to worry about any homework and getting to relax. Over the break, I mostly worked in the feedlot where I spend the summer working, but I also got to do some fun things. For my birthday, my girlfriend Ava got us tickets to  see the San Diego Gulls, a minor league hockey team, play. It was a lot of fun! The tickets were fairly cheap, and we were able to sit super close to the ice and watch the game. We also went to Universal Studios, and got to see Harry Potter World! It was so cool to finally experience  Hogwarts in (real) life. It was like being a kid all over again.

In case you haven’t seen it, Portland has had crazy weather over the past month and a half. Right before we left for winter break, snow cancelled finals. When we returned from break, Portland had just gotten the biggest snowstorm ever, which cancelled the first day back to school. Now they are saying we might  have snow again this week, which would be insane! This year is the first year I have ever seen snow fall in the city of Portland, and it has been amazing. The whole city shuts down if there is even an inch.  Campus is super beautiful with all the snow.

Other than the snow, school is moving on. It is going to be another busy semester. Thankfully my five hour lab for…. is on Mondays this semester so that means I finish it early in the week. My schedule will be a little bit easier this semester because football doesn’t take up as much time, so I am able to focus more on my work. At the moment, all we do is run and lift in the mornings in order to  get  stronger.

Well, that is all for now, and hopefully it does snow!

Remington

One of my birthday presents, since I turned 21!

My bosses dog Nic, who I get to watch sometimes.

Harry Potter world. 

Portland got up to a foot of snow, which is unheard of. 

View of campus and Mt. Hood.