Relax Before Break

Hi everyone! How are you? How's it going?

Many of you already know that this week is Thanksgiving break for everyone. I hope that all of you are using this time to relax and catch up on anything that you need to do! As for me, I actually used this past weekend to relax and have a girls day with my friend, Karli!

Sadly, I didn't take any pictures because my phone is not cooperating with me and refuses to charge so I wasn't really on my phone much. Anyways, Karli and I went downtown to Powells and I was able to find a violin music book so I can start practicing again because I really miss playing! We also went to some music stores because Karli is interested in learning violin and wanting to invest in one! We even crossed the bridge to get to a music store and ended up in Northeast Portland where we also got to eat Pho! It was Karli's first time having Pho and I would say the one we went to was pretty darn good (・∀・)

Sorry but this week's post is going to be shorter than usual because I am going home tomorrow for the break and I have an essay for E&D to get done but I am super happy to go home and see my family and surprise all of my friends! I hope that all of you have an amazing break and for those of you who do celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have an amazing couple of days of relaxation!

If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can reach me at:

jessicadoan@lclark.edu

Here's this week quote:

"I like flaws. I think they make things interesting." - The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

♥ Jessica